At OnlineCasinosNZ.org, we prioritize the well-being of our visitors and promote responsible gambling. It’s crucial to remember that gambling should be for entertainment purposes and not as a means to make money. For some individuals, gambling can become problematic, leading to financial, personal, and emotional difficulties.
Understanding Responsible Gambling
Responsible gambling involves:
- Setting time and money limits before starting.
- Never chasing losses.
- Recognizing that the outcome of gambling games is random and uncontrollable.
- Not allowing gambling to interfere with personal or work commitments.
Self-Control Tools for New Zealand Players
Many online casinos offer tools to help you stay in control:
- Deposit Limits: Control how much you deposit over a day, week, or month.
- Loss Limits: Set a limit on how much you can lose within a set time frame.
- Time-Outs: Take a short break from gambling.
- Self-exclusion: Exclude yourself from accessing the gambling platform for a prolonged period.
Seeking Help in New Zealand
If you or someone you know might be struggling with gambling addiction, it’s essential to seek help immediately. New Zealand offers various resources:
- Gambling Helpline New Zealand
- Phone: 0800 654 655 or text 8006
- Website: www.gamblinghelpline.co.nz
- They offer free, 24-hour helpline services to those in need.
- PGF Services (Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand)
- Website: www.pgf.nz
- PGF Services offers free counseling and support for those affected by gambling addiction.
- Choice Not Chance
- Website: www.choicenotchance.org.nz
- A platform with tools and stories to help people assess and manage their gambling habits.
OnlineCasinosNZ.org strongly advocates for responsible gambling. Remember, it’s always best to approach gambling as a form of entertainment rather than a source of income. If you ever feel that gambling is taking a toll on your well-being, please seek assistance.
Stay safe and gamble responsibly.